Adrian obtained his B.A. in Philosophy and Economics at the University of Mannheim, his M.A. in Philosophy at the University of Munich and is currently obtaining his B.A. in Computer Science and Statistics at the University of Munich.
- Understanding Human-AI interaction in strategic games
- Evaluating local explanations of complex classifiers across different domains.
- Developing a platform for energy management in mixed-use residential districts (MEMAP project at the Centre for Digitalization Bavaria).
- Developing a classifier for violence detection in videos.
- Explainable AI
- Philosophy of Science
- Ethics of autonomous systems